T-Mobile Preorders

Rygitsdown

Mar 3, 2019
Visit site
Put in an order on 2/15 and rep I was working with told me it would ship out 2/25.

Now I check my order status and it says approx delivery by 4/21! Wow, two months later?! What a joke. It's fine if it will take that long but don't say it will go out on 2/25 just so I order.

smh, trying to cancel now...

I read online that tmo ultra orders are now being backordered as far as may. But I always read stuff like that. Hope you're able to cancel and buy in store!

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Put in an order on 2/15 and rep I was working with told me it would ship out 2/25.

Now I check my order status and it says approx delivery by 4/21! Wow, two months later?! What a joke. It's fine if it will take that long but don't say it will go out on 2/25 just so I order.

smh, trying to cancel now...
Commonly, these backorder dates are outside dates. Most times the device shows up earlier. However, these times are unprecedented so it's anyone's guess.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Are you going device to device? I prefer to use a PC and backup the old device then restore to the s22. Has always worked best this way for me.

Yes, device to device. Going on about 1.5 hours now. Took about an hour do bring everything over then it wanted to organize all the data and now it is installing all of my apps. This seems to be the longest it's ever taken to get a phone set up.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Well for some reason the stupid UPS driver delivered one of my phones to the house next to me and guess what? My other phone is missing!!!!! I mean I thought they would be delivered in the same box!! On the phone with tmobile now.

wolverinex

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah either T-Mobile forgot to put my phone in the box or UPS just lost it. What a disaster!!!

Im guessing its the ps5 syndrome, but with s22 ultras......im am so pissed off. Customer service said they would call me back, when they called they asked me what the problem was. And earlier i had called and they said they would put a package trace on it. Still says delivery today, what a joke.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm livid!! This was the day I was supposed to be excited but nooooooooo!!! Now I'm here waiting for T-Mobile to get back to me to see wtf happened. Smh

wolverinex

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
after ups said they have no idea where my phone was,I have movement. delivery set for the 22nd. severe winter alert for tomorrow, so I'm sure they will use that as another excuse for a delayed delivery!

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I just received this from UPS that my shipping label has been created but has no date of delivery yet. But look at that weight! It is supposed to be one Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and return box. Should it be that heavy? IMG_9468.jpg

rjnsmith

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm in shock. I pulled the trigger for an S22 Ultra 512gb black on Friday morning (yes 2/18) and I just got a notification it's out for delivery. Updating from my Galaxy Note 9 ??????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majd27t