What's the max video file size that can be handled by Snapdragon 801 or One Plus One ?

Chaitanya Kumar Ch

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
what's the max video file size can be handled by snapdragon 801 or one plus one ?

My one plus one is hanging when I tried to play a movie with 4GB size. I am curious to know the max video file size it can handle..

scipper77

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: what's the max video file size can be handled by snapdragon 801 or one plus one ?

Actually it could very well be a bluray that was ripped at that size. I find this kind of response to be negative and unproductive. You could have just asked if it was a 4K video.

For academic purposes I would like to know the max video size that it can handle as well.

Have you tried alternate video players such as MX?

WITBG

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: what's the max video file size can be handled by snapdragon 801 or one plus one ?

What is the bit rate per second of your vid? And what is the file system of your sd card?

May 31, 2015
Visit site

I think the issue is just a combination of lack of available RAM, combined with the fact that the processor isn't fast enough to decode that video.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1