Quick Charge 3.0, Anker 3-Port 42W USB Wall Charger PowerPort+ 3 with Quick Charge 3.0 for Samsung G

Segads

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I received this charger for free in exchange for an honest review.

I know that the cliché saying of something being referred to as “the best of both worlds” is rather overused, However, this device truly can be accredited with such a claim. First of all, it has anker poweriq technology, which is by far the best way to charge devices such as an iPhone or Android Tablet, since they do not have any means to quick charge on their own. Secondly, if you do have do a quick charge 3.0 port, combined with this device it will be the fastest method of charging available on the market.

Another thing to remember is that this device is also retro compatible with quick charge 2.0 and 1.0, so if you have a device that supports either of these versions it will coordinate with whichever quick charge device properly in order to charge at the maximum speed.

This charger is not only compact and easy to transport, but it is also incredibly durable, and this durability has become a trait that I have come to expect from all Anker products, and I have not been let down yet! I use my devices all the time, and although I try to be careful with them, we are all human and we make mistakes, so it is a great benefit to us all that Anker puts so much time into making sure that their products are well made.

This charger is the perfect companion for any tablet or smartphone with quick charge technology, and even if your smartphone does not support current quick charge technology, you can be sure that in buying this device you will be ready for when you make the upgrade to a better smartphone, and you can rest assuredly in that you will not need to buy a new charger as well.

I sincerely appreciate all that this device has to offer. It truly is, “the best of both worlds” in terms of normal and quick charging technology. It works with all sorts of devices, including those that support quick charging technology and those that do not, and it has three USB ports so that you can charge several devices at once. You can even use the charger to charge devices of both types at the same time, and you wont experience any slowdown!

To sum it up, if you are like me, and you are the type of person that does not like having to be constantly buying new chargers to accommodate the purchasing of new tech, then this is the ultimate device for you. It will work with quick charge tech and normal tech. It will work with current devices and future devices. It is a well-built device that will last a long time and it will ALWAYS operate at peak performance… what else could one ask for?
41U1KpLvmCL.jpg41crfuDjanL.jpg

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If that rate is constant, that's a 1.37C charge - dangerous to the battery. (Anything over 1C - the capacity of the battery expressed in Amps - is.) And one post would have been enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy