Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Necrosis
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Klipsch Image S4A In-Ear Headphones for Android with Inline Mic $29.99

Default Re: Klipsch Image S4A In-Ear Headphones for Android with Inline Mic $29.99

Bad luck... sold out

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Default Re: Klipsch Image S4A In-Ear Headphones for Android with Inline Mic $29.99

Quote Originally Posted by Necrocis View Post
    How do you like them? What's your review on these earphones?

My DNA sent this...

Quote Originally Posted by user242 View Post

My DNA sent this...
    I got these on this deal. The headphones sound great. But beware, there are very mixed results with the mic controls. I have a DNA and it doesnt work very welland I see you have a DNA also. Nothing does what it should. One click should pause/start music, two should go to the next song, three should go back a song. On my DNA, one click pauses music, but the next click starts the stock music player (playing a different song), rather than the Google Play Music App that I was listening to the original song with. Two clicks causes the phone to dial the last number. Its just all over the place, and the app thats supposed to customize the buttons isnt helping.

If you can find these cheap they sound great, but if youre buying them specifically for the controls to use with your DNA, look elsewhere.
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by user242 View Post

My DNA sent this...
    I actually don't own a pair, just heard great things about them.
    user242 likes this.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geli7 View Post
    I got these on this deal. The headphones sound great. But beware, there are very mixed results with the mic controls. I have a DNA and it doesnt work very welland I see you have a DNA also. Nothing does what it should. One click should pause/start music, two should go to the next song, three should go back a song. On my DNA, one click pauses music, but the next click starts the stock music player (playing a different song), rather than the Google Play Music App that I was listening to the original song with. Two clicks causes the phone to dial the last number. Its just all over the place, and the app thats supposed to customize the buttons isnt helping.

If you can find these cheap they sound great, but if youre buying them specifically for the controls to use with your DNA, look elsewhere.
    Thanks for your input on these headphones. I currently have some V-Moda ear buds with mic controls and I noticed pressing the play and pause button seems to work on "Slacker" but double clicking on the button sends me to the last number dialed on my phone. So with that said it might be how our dna's are internally configured to receive these mic button functions but who knows?

Has anyone had some headphones where the mic buttons on the cord work as intended on your htc dna device?

My DNA sent this...

Does that work with Assistant or similar app? I want to command my phone using bluetooth headset.
    Using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    266 Global Posts

I have the S4's for Android. Sound is great. Microphone is good, but the controls are not. You can answer calls and skip to the next song but no volume control.