- 10 Posts
Beats Solo HD
Ok, basically I've got Beats Solo HD headphones, and the volume buttons don't work. I knew that already. The thing is, there is very little information about how to make them work properly (and no, I'm not talking about headset controls that I have to click like, 6 times on the center button for it to work). Anyway, my question is: If I change the cable (not the headphones, of course) will it work on my SGS4? Or there is absolutely no solution for this problem?
- 10-01-2013, 06:48 PM #2
Re: Beats Solo HD
No, unfortunately changing the cable wont work. However I've seen (not tried) a solution online if you're willing to root your phone. As always, on any rooted phone, make sure your back up your data before installing any new app you're not familiar with.
I actually came on here, because my Beats Solo headphones all of the sudden are giving me trouble this week.. When plugged into my phone, and running Spotify, I will attempt to listen to a song, and it randomly jumps to the next song on the playlist while in the middle of the song. It's not limited to Spotify either, I'll try watching a video on MX Player, and it will either randomly skip to the next video, or set off Google Voice....repeatedly. However, both apps run normally when the headphones are not plugged in.
- By scott15851 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2013, 10:43 PM
- By Jay Winkleman in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 05:57 AM
- By raino in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:02 PM
- By mashardy in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2013, 11:11 PM
- By Joshua Falls in forum LG Optimus 4X HDReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2013, 02:00 PM