1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG Tone+ Bluetooth headset HBS-730 microphone problem

I have problem with LG Tone+ HBS-730 Bluetooth headset. I returned the first one, I'm having same problem with second one. There is no problem pairing or connecting. The problem is; when talking on Samsung Galaxy S3 via LG Tone+ Bluetooth headset at some random point in the conversation the microphone stops, but the earbuds are still working. I can hear, but I can't be heard. I can take the phone off headset selection, and then put it back on headset selection, and that makes it work, again, for a short while, then it happens, again. I lost the mic 5x in a 30 minute conversation. It is an intermittent problem. A Verizon tech did a factory reset on my phone when I took the first one back. I have also done a soft reset, and LG tech had me do a reboot on the headset. The problem persists. I have been in touch with LG, Samsung, and Verizon. The general consensus is there is a glitch in the headset software, but LG says it is not their problem. If it were not for this problem I would be absolutely thrilled with the LG Tone+ HBS-730 Blue tooth headset. I guess I will be returning this second unit for a refund, unless someone can suggest a solution.

Global Posts
    6,763 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: LG Tone+ Bluetooth headset HBS-730 microphone problem

Welcome to the forums! Not sure if you fixed the issue, but there is nothing I can think of to improve the connection and stop the cut-outs you are experiencing. If you did, let us know, we'd love to hear how you fixed it