Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
07-05-2014 10:20 PM
2 replies
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking for a dream headset

I need a bluetooth headset but my google-fu is failing me.

- Ear buds are uncomfortable, especially during hot weather.
    - Over the ear wires to support headsets push my glasses out of place or vice versa.
    - Headband style stereo headsets are uncomfortable
    - Stereo has benefits, but you can't drive with both sides and pushing it off to the side is uncomfortable and distracting
    - I end up getting tangled up in wires, either yanking it out of my ear or the phone, dropping the phone on the floor

I thought of a solution. A bluetooth device, or two for stereo, attached to the ear via either a tragus piercing, would be the easiest way to avoid all of these issus. My husband suggested attaching it on either side of the ear, either with a piercing or a magnet, so that the microphone would rest against the skull for nice clear sound via bone conductivity.

But no matter how any times I google to find something like that, I can't find it. Does anything like that exist? If I'm really dreaming, I'd have my sister in law make the case. She's a silversmith. She has a piece of metal left from making our wedding rings, so I could have ones that match my ring. But I'd be thrilled to just have one that works.

Edit: I've been looking... again.... and ran across something different. Hey, what do you think of these? http://www.maxvirtual.com/products.h...68&id=21758909

Default Re: Looking for a dream headset

Buy a nice pair of over ear Bluetooth headphones. You can get a quality pair used on Amazon for under $100. Creative Aurvana gold.

Posted via the Android Central App

Default Re: Looking for a dream headset

Jaybird Bluebuds X
    I got them recently and they are excellent

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk