LG Tone Ultra HBS-800 blue light won't stop blinking
This is less than a month old. It won't stop blinking twice even when turned off, and won't stop blinking once if the phone itself is turned off. It never did this before. What is wrong with it and is it an easy fix? It seems to work fine otherwise but this new activity it is doing is annoying and I don't want it to waste battery.
EDIT: Turns out the power switch went bad. But LG has a 1-year warranty if you have a receipt of purchase, and Verizon has receipts on file, so it was an easy swap at the store I bought it from.
- 01-10-2017, 01:13 PM #2
Re: LG Tone Ultra HBS-800 blue light won't stop blinking
It's been a problem with every pair of LG Tone I've had since the first generation. They stay on even when you switch them off! Really annoying when you think they're off, get a call, and can't hear anyone because it's routing the sound to the earphones.
- By Murph5150 in forum LG G3Replies: 39Last Post: 08-09-2014, 08:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 01:28 AM
- By lvflowerbomb in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:53 PM