Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    What do you think?

Default Re: What Android fitness app is everyone using?

JEFIT Pro. Need to do better about updating it though .
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

I use Nike+ watch when running and can follow my results with the Android app and just started using MapMyRide+ for biking a so far it's working great.

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

I use Endomondo Pro in conjunction with Fitbit and My Fitness Pal.
    zmann likes this.

I like daily yoga app which makes users to perform the actions by making a glimpse of the pictures available in that app.

Map my run & ride, mind you as my sport season is over and i am graduating with exams soon, I haven't done any fitness... feeling GUILTY

Hi im using streetquest, game-like app with plenty achievement and funny events. If you like running and some times get bored try this, will help
    Last edited by Maltian; 11-21-2012 at 03:45 AM.

I use Weight Control

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....weightcontrol

Very good to weight control.

I use Endomondo pro, do a lot of cycling and the occasional jog. I couldn't be happier and it hooks up my my heart rate monitor too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Jefit Pro is an excellent weight training app, and is well worth paying for the pro version

I used the one for 100 consecutive push-ups but it didn't work even though I followed the program.

Cardio Trainer.

Sometimes it tells me I've gone 30+ miles when I know I've only gone 9. Once it said that I ended several miles into Lake Michigan, on my bike. I don't know if it is because my GPS is wonky, because Cardio Trainer is daft or because the two don't talk together well.

Another thing I've noticed is that I have had some rides (bicycle) when I've noted the start time and end time. Sometimes the elapsed time recorded by the app is shorter than the actual time. I understand that because it doesn't count the times when I've had to stop for lights. Why it recorded that I took MORE time than I actually took is completely beyond me.

I started at 4:00 and the app said that I started at 4:00. When I ended at 4:50 the app said that I spent 52 minutes on the bike. I was looking at the clock and at the app. I don't understand how exercising from 4:00 - 4:50 gives you 52 minutes of exercise and I have a sneaking feeling that if I accept it then karma will come back and bite me.
    Motorola Droid 2 Gingerbread
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 ICS

Jet fit is a good one. If you download the animation add on it will give you the breakdown of all body part groups and show you exercises that target that Muscle group and the animations will show you the proper way to do the exercises. It's the best one I've dealt with and would recommend it anytime. Train hard people, Going hard is the only way to go

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock AT&T

I'm using Endomondo Pro, Fitbit, and the Microsoft HealthVault mobile site.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Cardio Trainer is excellent.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    Inspector Gadget

Global Posts
    2,060 Global Posts
    ROM
    "Kit-Kat" 4.4.3 Stock

Currently using Gymrat.

Gymrat (1.0.0):
    http://market.android.com/details?id=com.gymrat
    --Inspector Gadget

Palm OS:Palm V / Palm IIIc / Visor Prism / Visor Phone / Treo 270 / Treo 600 / Treo 650
    Windows Mobile: Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Diamond
    WebOS: Palm Pre
    Android: HTC EVO 4G / HTC EVO 3D / Motorola Xoom / My Daily Drivers: Nexus 7 / Nexus 10 / Nexus 5

When I'm exercising which isn't nearly enough, I have been using Runtastic Pro. Love it. You can either post live or manual for a lot of differents kinds of exercise and it tells you how many calories you've burned based on speed/time/weight etc.

Is zombies, run! considered a fitness app? because I use that.
    Chondog likes this.

I've had my most intense runs using zombies, run! I love it. It's not my dailyl running app (I use Noom for that), but zombies, run! is a good change-of-pace workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvsie View Post
    Is zombies, run! considered a fitness app? because I use that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hankey View Post
    I'm using Garmin Fit for cycling, I have the Xperia Active, and it works great, but the calorie count is almost double what the Garmin Edge 500 is reporting. The Fit app recognises the ANT+ hrm and speed/cadence sensors without any extra hardware. The newer Sony phones support ANT+, why the other 'sport/rugged' phones don't support is a big mystery.

I've also tried Strava, endomondo (free) and MapmyRIDE+(free), but i already had a garmin acct, so went with the $0.99 app.
    The lack of ANT+ and BLE is holding Android back in terms of fitness bar a mix of casual and erratically accurate apps. Thankfully ANT Wireless have released a variety of background services 'apps' enabling the use of USB OTG and a Suunto Movestick Mini ANT+ stick. I then use the Endomondo and IpBike ANT+ Bike Computer (which enables you to export ANT+ rich data) apps depending on use. However it is a poor band aid solution which is why I usually ignore the phone and simply stick with my Garmin FR910XT.

I use map my ride quite a bit.
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.

ROM
    Omega V12 | Adam 1.6

Endomondo Pro. Used others but this is the best, for me.
    I9505 | ROM: Omega V21 | Kernel: Stock | Modem: XXUFNA5 | Bootloader: XXUFNA5

Motoactv watch after I ruined my old DROID charge with sweat. I still use runkeeper but import runs into the program. To track food I use myfitnesspal, down 50 pounds and have been at goal for over a year.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    Check me out on twitter if you like- http://twitter.com/polar135

MyFitness Pal! Awesome for counting calories, adding Foods or snacks and seeing just how many calories we intake in our daily meals; adding workouts, setting goals. Check it out for yourself, nothing to lose... but body fat.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

bodbot - my wife is using this
    I use google drive for my lifting spreadsheets - I am doing 5/3/1 and it's all on a spreadsheet I acess fomr my phone and work it.
    then I also use my phone to listen to music from google play
    Timer for HIIT days
    stopwatch for rest between lifts
    Higdon training app for mratahon training
    My fitness pal for tracking food

For the gym I use Fitness Buddy, I find it useful to learn the proper way to do a particular exercise and track my daily progress.

For the diet I use My Fitness Pal

Sent from planet earth
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast