Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kesnik
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nike+ FuelBand

I am very interested in this product. Did anyone make the purchase before they sold out?

It looks like Nike has only developed an app for IOS .

I think i am still going to buy one when they become in stock on 02/22. Anyone else on the fence about making this purchase?

-Kesnik
    Lali S likes this.

Default Re: Nike+ FuelBand

Nike said at launch the Fuelband will only have an iOS app but they will have an Android app out sometime soon. I'm trying to decide between this and a Fitbit. If the Jawbone Up didn't have so many problems I would've gone with that but it sounds like they all break.

I got mine yesterday. Works well, I like it because its not something you have to mess with, just put it on and do your normal thing.

Im interested in the Android app as well, thinking about switching back to Android from my iPhone 4s, but I would want this app to be released first.

I've had mine for a month. I actually sync'd it to my girl friends iPhone 4s because I wanted to test out the app. The app is certainly useful (shows distances) and makes me more likely to check out how I'm doing but I have no problem simply pressing the button to see my stats. I don't see myself checking my stats all that frequently except for glancing at them every 4 days when I have to USB charge the thing.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

I was thinking about getting one and just plan to wait for the Android App to come out first. I did contact Nike+ about a time line for the Android App and they couldn't provide me with any dates but did say it was in the works. Let's hope it's sooner rather then later.

I just talked to a Nike rep they said the android app would be released some time in fall. But he did not have a date yet.

I talked to a Nike rep and he said that the app for android would be released in the fall but no specific date yet.

Thanks for sharing.

Sorry folks: