The brain also needs training

awswnk

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Seems interesting but the one-star rating guy on Play Store says that it's adware (I'm assuming he means of the nuisance variety). How do you respond to these allegations?

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
It would be interesting to run a study to see if such apps can have an effect (a positive one) on what people usually call "clumsiness". I for one have such a problem.

panfer74

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Well if You have this problem, try to use the program every day. I have one comment from a person my program really helps to cope with the real disease. "Advantageous. I have a braindamage and therefore some problems with short memory seeing the bigger perspective. This app may help improve, not it all, but some of the lost sides after my illness. Training, training, training!!!"

panfer74

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes you are right, here as in all important regular exercise, 15 minutes a day and after some time, you will be able to feel the difference. This technique was used for training of concentration and switching attention from the Soviet pilots.

ygenyk24

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Nice app! I like the focus on brain concentration. Seems like health and wellness apps focus so much on dieting and exercise for the body that we forgot the brain!! Anyway, I'd encourage to remove the ads for now to grow user base - much easier to get installs, better user ratings and experience! Once you achieve critical pass, you can slowly implement ads to monetize the app.

panfer74

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad You enjoyed my app. Thanks for the advice, but I don't think the reason in the presence of in-app advertising, in my application, weight Control or TABATA timer, too, is advertising, however, the number of downloads is higher than Concentration, as you correctly noticed, people tend to train the body, forgetting about the brain.

Meeikah

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Cool game app and challenging! Did you ever consider having a headset to actually measure brain activity while playing this app? This is actually a brainwave headset made for that and it's launching in Indiegogo soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez