| || |
[APP] [2.1+] Stop The Bomb! Sports Tracker
If you want to play sports, but you feel bored with classic sports trackers (like "Sports Tracker" or "Endomondo"), "Stop The Bomb!" is what you need!
It uses your phone's GPS to determine your current location and sets the (virtual) bomb somewhere near. Your goal is to defuse it.
Then you can view statistics of your workout.
It's really easy to use this app.
The bomb is set and your goal is to defuse it!
In your arsenal there are such tools as map, radar and some other information about your current location and the bomb's location.
When you reach the target location you should press The Big Red Button to defuse the bomb successfully.
When the time is expired you explode.
You just tap on the map and run to the chosen location. After you can see some useful information about your workout.
If your GPS is crappy, here are some tips:
1. Make sure you are outdoors
2. If you can, turn on internet on your phone (it makes the determination of satellites faster)
3. Try turning off and turning on your phone
4. Download the app called GpsStatus and download A-GPS data through that
5. Don't restart GPS too often. Try waiting for 3-5 minutes (or maybe longer)
In the free version of the application you can start the game only 3 times!
If you wanna more FUN without annoying ads, you can buy the PRO version of application!