CONTEST: Stepping up - Day 4!

Rene Ritchie

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
It's day 4! What exercise have you done today? What are you planning to do?

--

February is fitness month at Mobile Nations, and you know what that means? we all get together to get in shape, share tips and tricks and recipes for success, review amazing apps and accessories, give away great prizes, and have a ton of fun!

This here is as our first contest, STEPPING UP! Every day this week there'll be a thread right here in the forums -- starting with this one! -- and all you have to do to enter to win is tell us what exercise or activity you did today. It can be walking or running, playing soccer or doing yoga, swimming or dancing -- anything that makes you move. If you have a Fitbit, Nike Fuelband, JAWBONE UP, or any gadget with a pedometer, you can simply share your results!

At the end of each day, we'll pick one winner and give them a $20 gift certificate. How's that for motivation?!

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!

gksmithlcw

Software Engineer
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Same daily routine: 100 crunches in the morning before breakfast. 1 hour aerobics in the evening and, hopefully, some strength training with the resistance band but I'm looking for a good routine for "stretchy bands" that really works the upper body. Any suggestions?

the tree

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Bench:
155 x 10 x 3
115 x 10 x 3
Curls:
65 x 10 x 3
Skullcrushers:
55 x 10 x 3
DB rows:
65 x 10 x 5 - per side
Ran 3 miles @ 8 minute pace

Used drive for my spreadsheet, google music for the entertainment, garmin 405 for heart rate and timer between sets.
Another day, another workout...feel great

pdl2mtl90

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Same as every other day...wife and I did our 2 mile walk around the neighborhood using Endomondo Pro to track it!

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just finished a 4 mile run on the treadmill and I feel great :-D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
In my bed now, but will only be doing a 20minute cycle when i get my hair cut, 35 minute run to coaching (will detour to a florist to order a crosage) then same work loads as the kids if its running stuff, then weights, then running 25 minutes home. Update: 1 Hr run and then ride.

Last edited:

polar135

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Just posted a 1.75 mi activity - Insanity- Week 2 Day 4- Cardio Power and Resistance. polar135 Athlete Detroit, MI, USA | RunKeeper #RunKeeper

Capture-11_zps389326ac.jpg

tigeryee

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Lifted weights, I use Pandora with pie controls for root since I don't want to be distracted by my phone. Tomorrow I will do cardio running a mile and doing using the strider I used some over the ear headphones from Kicker and did not take the phone with me to the sauna. I use Google Now to record what I did as far as reps say "note to self" and then it shows up as an e-mail. Yep, no other special apps, just Pandora and Google Now.
Same thing tomorrow, I work out like almost every night. I took a 20 day break during the holidays, but I am back to at least 5 day workout weeks. Unlike work this is just something I like to do, so I'll see you at 24 hour Fitness, so Happy Chinese New Years everyone!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo