Replacement for Cardio Trainer?

Pmac25

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as Cardio Trainer has not been updated for a year and the developers have no plans to update it in the near future I am looking for a replacement.

I do a lot of cycling but also do indoor spinning on the trainer and some other workouts. I am looking for something that will track my workouts, calories burned, time, etc. And be able to enter workouts manually

I'm not looking for Strava I do not like it. The optimal app would be Cardio Trainer, Google Maps, Navigator all combined into one.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

Pmac25

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I have used Map My Ride but was not real impressed with it. Been giving Endomondo a try and it does not seem to bad. Always looking for better however.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I currently use MapMyRide when biking outside and haven't had any GPS issue but its been a few months since using because I can't ride on the snow in Michigan. I too do spinning classes amoung many other cardio and track all the calories burned using Myfitnesspro then transfer to a spreadsheet to keep track of total calories, steps, miles run and biked.

rosstaylor2440

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I currently use MapMyRide when biking outside and haven't had any GPS issue but its been a few months since using because I can't ride on the snow in Michigan. I too do spinning classes amoung many other cardio and track all the calories burned using Myfitnesspro then transfer to a spreadsheet to keep track of total calories, steps, miles run and biked.
MapMyRide would be best option, and also appreciate Myfitnesspro for the calorie burned tracking . Thanks for this reply.
Online calorie burn calculators are also available .

Targon

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
been updated for a year and the developers have no plans to update it in the near future I am looking for a replacement.

They moved on to Noom Weight Loss Coach, which includes all of the features of CardioTrainer(under Logbook you can find the thing to start your workout). I've been using it for a week or so after being annoyed about the lack of updates myself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac