CONTEST: Eating clean - Day 2!
It's nutrition week day 2, how clean are you eating today?
It's Fitness Month week 2, and that means nutrition, and that means our Eating Clean contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our health and fitness forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you ate during the day. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all eat less junk food and more healthy, tasty meals and snacks. If you have a food tracker, a Withings scale, or any other device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!
This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!
So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
- 02-12-2013, 02:23 PM #2
- 02-12-2013, 04:31 PM #3
Re: CONTEST: Eating clean - Day 2!
Toast for breakfast
Lunch will be probably porridge
and as for dinner, I have no clue yet I will probably make it up, but the post above me looks yummie.
"As some species of plants need to be burned to the ground in order for them to later flourish, I needed to have my *** handed to be in order to get it into gear for the upcoming Sydney Olympics. Now, I'm on a mission…" -- Xeno Muller, Olympic Single Scull Gold & Silver medalist.
- 02-12-2013, 06:57 PM #4
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 13Last Post: 02-13-2013, 01:07 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 13Last Post: 02-11-2013, 02:49 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 12Last Post: 02-10-2013, 05:57 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 21Last Post: 02-07-2013, 07:26 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 24Last Post: 02-07-2013, 08:53 AM