CONTEST: Resting up - Day 2

Rene Ritchie

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Day 2 thread!

--

It's Fitness Month week 3, and that means sleep and relaxation, and that means our Resting Up contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our health and fitness forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you did to rest that day -- sleep, naps, meditation, breathing. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all get enough sleep at night, and enough breaks during the day. If you have a sleep tracker or any other app or device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Half decent sleep for my first day back into rowing. Bed at 8:40 wake up around 4:55 am, I did have the fear in the morning I would wake up way too early but turns out it was just spot on. The sleep was pretty decent. Tomorrow is a big sleep in.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I went to bed close to midnight and got up around 630.....perfectly rested

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I actually started a sleep log today (yesterday ... on the 19th) to track my sleep. I only got 5 hours and 23 minutes that night. Not enough. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2