| || |
[APP][FREE] Workout Log
I highly recommend trying out my new app for collecting your workout or exercise data.
1) Very easy to use user interface.
2) You can track, edit, and update following blood pressure data:
a) Tags - define short descriptions and use them repeatedly,
b) Date and time of blood pressure measurement
c) Blood pressure values - systolic, diastolic, pulse, weight
d) Description of the blood pressure
3) Support for multiple users.
4) Interactive charts that show trends of your blood pressure.
5) Statistics: pulse pressure, MAP - mean arterial pressure, blood pressure factor, average and more!
6) Export your blood pressure readings to:
c) Reports - all blood pressure data collected in one file
7) Reminders - Do not forget to measure your blood pressure
8) Filters - endless possibilities in your hand. You decide which blood pressure data app will show, analyze or export!
9) Themes - choose the appearance of the application
App is really fresh so I would highly appreciate G+ in Google Play or some high ratings. As you know itís very yeasy to sink in Google Play sea of apps )