Looking for app for gym newbie

Slashee the Cow

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
So basically what I'm looking for is an app where when I get to the gym, I open the app, tell it what area/s I want to work on and how many exercises I want to/how long I want to go for... and then it spits back at me a list of exercises to do, preferably with instructions (pictures always nice).

(I realise what I need is a personal trainer, but if I could afford one of those, I wouldn't need an app)... actually speaking of cost I don't mind paying upfront for a good app but no subscriptions/egregious IAPs.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm tried Skimble Pro and Jetfit Pro. Jetfit Pro is AMAZING. It really does everything you need. Has a terrific selection of workouts for all fitness levels and gives great examples, etc. without being resource heavy. I highly recommend you check it out!

ygenyk24

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I would also recommend Skimble. What's cool about the app are the variety of workout programs/regimens you can select! Want to do 50 push ups? There's a program in the app to help you achieve that goal. I think that's what make this app stand out is its goal-oriented approach. The instructional photos and videos also make sure you perform the workout in good form. There's a free version of it so I'd test it out.

Androider_87

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I really like GymBoom. It is brand new app with Material design. The usability is very clear. At the same time you can get the iinfo on every exercise. Or you can purchase here some training programs for newbies to start with. Look for it in Google play. I have been using it for 2 years already