Gym Goal

Chrisalias

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello I have had my LG3 for awhile and use it for everythin besides the gym. I brought an ipod touch so I could use an app called GymGoal 2
I have had a look on android forums and the store for an app that matches GymGoal 2 but can not find one. I was wondering if anyone has an suggestions.
The things I like about gymgoal 2 is you design yr workout, you can log it and it remembers your last workout stats. When you design your routine you can even be specific to each exercise - reps, sets and rest time which has a start button. Most apps I have seen you have to input rest each time to start a countdown. Another thing is the interface looks really good and professional. The gymgoal people are not making an android version for at least another year or 2. (as seen by other posts on here + e-mail gym goal personally)

Most android apps i have seen are all about the nutrition or cardio and some wont allow you to design workouts only tell you what to do.

Any help would be great. Thank you

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Me too. Just ordered an S7 and have a Gear S3 ordered. Currently on an Icon and MS Band 2. The Band 2 does everything the OP is looking for. Kinda worried the Gear S3 isn't going to have the same level of fitness functionality as my Band 2.