Google Fit + Heart Rate Monitor = ?

Fulani Filot

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I've installed the Heart Rate app several times over a span of several months hoping that a bug that prevents it from sending its results to Google Fit would be resolved but to no avail. I complained to the makers of the app and that didn't help at all so once again I uninstalled the Heart Rate Monitor.
Does anyone know a Google Fit-compatible heart-rate monitoring app that I can pair with Google Fit? If so, please reply with the name(s) and link(s). Thanks.

trepper16

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I think we will have to wait a while before a good monitor at a reasonable price comes out but the possibilities are endless once it does:)

pcaustin

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know a Google Fit-compatible heart-rate monitoring app that I can pair with Google Fit?.

This is just a bump and a me too. I have a perfectly reasonable heart rate measuring app on my phone, why can't it log data into Google Fit? Or, if it can but doesn't, then please point me to one that does.

EDIT: Found my own answer. The "Instant Heart Rate" app syncs with Google Fit. (The heart rate data is pretty hard to find in Google Fit though. Use the "More Details" or "Show Graph Details" then select "Heart Rate".) This app also does a good job of using the Samsung Galaxy's heart-rate sensor.

--Paul

Last edited:

Fulani Filot

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
You can try Accurate Heart Rate Monitor (AHRM), I've tried it unfortunately -on my "Lollipopped-5.0, Samsung SM-N900- AHRM won't send any recorded heart rate measurements/readings to Google Fit/Samsung Health unless the device has an internet connection at the time of the measurement.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad