Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Bad Recovery

Hi Guys, I'm new at this so sorry if my question is on the dumb side but I'll get there in time. I seem have been able to stop my 7 Pro from going into recovery. How do I flash cwm recovery if I can't get into recovery? When I try I get a boot error.

Global Posts
    4,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Default Re: Bad Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Johnhy View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm new at this so sorry if my question is on the dumb side but I'll get there in time. I seem have been able to stop my 7 Pro from going into recovery. How do I flash cwm recovery if I can't get into recovery? When I try I get a boot error.
    I'm confused. Does the tablet have a recovery, yes or no? Were you rooted before?
    "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson

My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn

Default Re: Bad Recovery

I would probably start at the beginning. Here are a couple threads that will guide you:
    [DEV/CWM/ROOT/ROM] Hisense US/UK Sero 7 Pro CWM Touch, Stock ROM & XE-SeroROM v. - xda-developers
    [Q] Hisense Sero 7 Pro Rooting - xda-developers

Finally for any of the 4.4 ROMs you will need selinux enabled, so the best recovery for you is one of randomblaze's. Look at the bottom of the op in this thread.
    [Dev/Rom] Sero 7 Pro taktiK Android 4.4.2 R13 available - xda-developers

Quote Originally Posted by Johnhy View Post
    Thanked by: