Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Kitkat roms without charging and brightness issues

Are there Any new kitkat roms for sero 7 pro that Dont have the charging issue where the tablet will turn itself fully on when charge cable has been connected. i would prefer that it just showed the battery icon and stayed Off while charging..has this not yet been fixed on new roms? The other issue thats the Main turnoff for me at least in using any of the kitkat roms is the Lowered default brightness level, which defaults to 182 instead of 255 like the original jellybean roms..Yes i can override and manually set it at 255 with an app like root dim, but it constantly defaults back to the lowered brightness setting while switching screens or rebooting..
    I love the new roms but these 2 issues keep kitkat from being my daily driver..Are there any rom versions of kitkat where these issues have been fixed? or are there any patches or mods that will
    fix the existing roms? the brightness issue is Not one of autobrightness,i always keep auto off, this is a matter of the full bright default setting maxing out at 182 as oppossed to 255..
    thanks for any help!

Global Posts
    23,898 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: Kitkat roms without charging and brightness issues

The brightness thing I don't think has changed. But with 4.4.4 coming out, maybe that will change.

Phone Timeline
    What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry