Coocheer Bluetooth Speaker review.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I was fortunate to be given this Bluetooth Speaker from the guys at Coocheer to test and review. I've had the product for a full week, here’s my opinion.

Key points
Small / medium sized speaker with a nice premium appearance.
Multi-function dial on the front with a blue LED ring around it, which can be used to turn the volume up and down, skip back and forth between tracks and pause music.
Great sound with great volume, decent bass for the speaker size.
Brilliant Bluetooth range, 25+ feet approx.
Complete with Aux input and cable to connect devices that don’t support Bluetooth.
Rechargeable battery, brilliant battery life (from my week of testing)
Great at playing a variety of music, rock, rap, pop etc.
Easy to clean.

In depth review
The speaker is light and easy to carry; despite being light it still manages to have a premium feel to it. The speaker is made of a soft rubber material, if it gathers dust, just wet a cloth and give it a wipe down. I have a similar Sony SRS-X2 portable speaker and I can say with confidence that the Coocheer speaker looks better, feels better and doesn’t gather dust just as much. It also holds charge the same as the Sony speakers, despite being 1/7 of the price.

When I received the product, I charged it for approx 3 hours. This lasted me for at least 7 days of use with an approx 2 hours playback per day. The product has yet to go out of charge. Playback is excellent for the speaker size, even with the volume up to its max, I didn’t witness any distortion. I played several different genres of music, from Rock to Pop and playback was 10/10.

I didn’t use the Aux cable as I had no use for it, but Bluetooth range is at least 25 feet approx. I had the speaker in a bedroom and it continued to play while I went down stairs, which is good as my Sony speakers would lose signal as soon as I moved to a different room.

The speaker is very minimalistic, with one silver round dial, which controls all the functions. Turn the dial clockwise to increase the sound, anti clockwise to decrease the sound. The dial has a blue LED light, which looks great. Press the dial down to pause the song. If you press it down for 3 seconds then turn it clockwise it will skip to the next song, press it down for 3 seconds and turn it anticlockwise and it will go back a song.

Bottom line
Overall I’m really pleased and pleasantly surprised at how good these speakers are, for such a reasonable price I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for great portable speakers at a brilliant price.

(US link): Amazon.com: Coocheer® Ultra Powerful Sound Portable NFC Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Calls(Black): Electronics
(UK link): http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00WFYXAWY?tag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4487410

20150603_185304.jpg 20150603_185317.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20