Huawei Honor 4C battery drain problem. Is there a solution?

A

AC Question

Huawei Honor 4C battery drain problem.

Huawei Honor 4C battery is draining so fast even when not in use. Over night the battery drops by 50-60%. Tried resetting to factory. But no use. Android OS, Android System apps using almost 50% of battery. Any solution??

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Huawei Honor 4C battery drain problem.

Welcome to AC.

Wakelocks are probably responsible. Sometimes the problem can be fixed by a simple Power Off and Restart. Try that first and tell us if that does it.

Posted via the Android Central App

HendrikSten

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site

Same problem here. I RMA'd my phone so we'll see if they'll give ma new phone or fix the current bug.

Honor 4x

rachit09

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site

Huawei Honor 4C battery is draining so fast even when not in use. Over night the battery drops by 50-60%. Tried resetting to factory. But no use. Android OS, Android System apps using almost 50% of battery. Any solution??
Hello sir...there is not any solution to this battery drainage...simply sell this phone in olx.

GimKH

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site

GimKH

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Hi sir, I'm the honor 4c user, facing the same problem the battery drain 50% over night, I just found the solution very easy. When you are going to sleep you need to switch on the airplane mode for 5 second then off it. Hope this information will help you.

GimKH

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site

chander_kumar

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
Sir I have bought new honor 4c one month ago and I am having this problem too, my battery is draining very fastly even on normal usage of phone. Can you please help me? You help will be highly appreciated.

Nadir Gillani

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site

Hello
I m A huawei 4c user...I dont Have a issue to this Mobile ..it is a Best Mobile as well... Battery is also pretty well Even In Normal Or High Use.... Everything Us Good in This Mobile ...Just a Little Bit Problem Is Storage !!But can U Buy A Memory card...Then The Problem solve!!I advise You to buy This Mobile In weight of terms!!It is also At Low price But Similar To 30,40 thousands Mobile!!

Rommel Angeles

Sep 15, 2017
Visit site
Guys close all your running apps.run your phone manager and restrict all the apps that runs bacground.close your data if your not using your phone.background apps is the one draining your battery fast.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie