6X 32 or 64?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
It wouldn't surprise me to see only one storage option in the US.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Personally I think that 64 gb internal is perfect. With 32 , I tend to run out of room.

Its funny to think that i have 8GB internal storage and still cope ^_^ haha.

I think previously internal storage used to matter a lot since that was the only place you could load apps and store precious content. But we are now able to use our Micro SD cards (those that are compatible) to extend our internal storage and sort of 'merge' them into one big storage area. I think this is super cool.

Obviously if your phone does not have this slot then you are out of luck and getting a higher capacity device is then very important. Ahem iPhone. So i would say get the 32GB and purchase a 128GB Micro SD. Sorted!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Its funny to think that i have 8GB internal storage and still cope ^_^ haha.

I think previously internal storage used to matter a lot since that was the only place you could load apps and store precious content. But we are now able to use our Micro SD cards (those that are compatible) to extend our internal storage and sort of 'merge' them into one big storage area. I think this is super cool.

Obviously if your phone does not have this slot then you are out of luck and getting a higher capacity device is then very important. Ahem iPhone. So i would say get the 32GB and purchase a 128GB Micro SD. Sorted!

If by merging, you are referring to adoptable storage then honor doesn't support that.

You can't install apps on the SD card. And I recommend only using true SD card for media that is backed up elsewhere anyway.