Suddenly any media play slightly faster?

tonaz

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
Suddenly any media play slightly faster

Hello, since yesterday my Honor 7 started to play music, videos, and also streaming videos/music slighlty faster than normal, let's say it is x1.2.
I can notice this also looking at the timing bar in player, seconds flow faster than real seconds.
Last days I was playing a bit with Tasker doing some batches for GPS and location, but i think this cant be the cause. Would be nonsense.

I searched a lot around the web and found lot of people having this kind of problem, but not exactly this one, they found their device playing a lot faster (i.e. 2x, 3x, chipmunkie style). So i couldn't find any solution for now.
I am on LLP 5.0.1, unlocked, twrp, rooted.

Any help is really appreciated!
Thanks!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Did you find any solution to your issue? I haven't noticed this, but I've only had it 12 hours :) does the issue happen with the stock video and music player on the phone or does it happen with any media content regardless of the playback software?

tonaz

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
Did you find any solution to your issue? I haven't noticed this, but I've only had it 12 hours :) does the issue happen with the stock video and music player on the phone or does it happen with any media content regardless of the playback software?

Dunno everything is magically back to normal

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance