Howdy everyone new poster to the forums, but long term reader and listener of the podcast.

Just pre ordered the Honor 8 Pro, so excited just wish i had the choice of red, but the blue is super nice.

Mostly used HTC devices always liked the near to stock android so how will i like EMUI?

Coming from S7 edge which I'm fairly bored of already and noticed noticeable processing slow down so the specs for the pro made me bite the bullet.

Was going to hold off until the new one plus was announced but I'm far too impatient.

Here's hoping Honor can fulfill all pre orders and on time.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-09-2017 05:21 AM
    Welcome to the forums! And that's so exciting about your pre-order! The blue colour is gorgeous!

With regards to EMUI 5, there are users who really like it and those who really don't. It's a bit of an adjustment if you're coming from another OS or launcher. I personally like it, and liked 4.1. Of course, there are some things I'd change, but no software is perfect, in my opinion. 5.0 brings a lot of customization to the table for Honor, and you can also download EMUI Theme Editor from the Google Play Store to tweak your device even more.

Please let us know how you like your device when you get it! Enjoy!
    04-11-2017 09:56 AM
    Howdy everyone new poster to the forums, but long term reader and listener of the podcast.

Just pre ordered the Honor 8 Pro, so excited just wish i had the choice of red, but the blue is super nice.

Mostly used HTC devices always liked the near to stock android so how will i like EMUI?

Coming from S7 edge which I'm fairly bored of already and noticed noticeable processing slow down so the specs for the pro made me bite the bullet.

Was going to hold off until the new one plus was announced but I'm far too impatient.

Are you in the US?
    04-12-2017 09:20 AM
    No UK.
    04-13-2017 03:45 AM

I went from a regular s7 to the smaller Honor 8. EMUI has come a long way. When i got the Honor 8 it was EMUI 4.1 (I think) and it was perfectly functional but not the best. but within a week I was the EMUI 5.0 beta test and it was brilliant. I now much prefer it to Samsung's UI. On my s7 i always used nova launcher but on the Honor 8 I don't feel the need.

Exciting times, id love to get the Pro, but my 8 is only 6 months old so i can justify a new phone just yet.
    04-17-2017 12:01 PM

Anyone know if it's coming to the USA?
    04-18-2017 07:17 AM

Hi.

Have you received your honor 8 Pro yet?

If so, how's it been? I'm definitely tempted....

Cheers.
    04-19-2017 05:58 PM
    Hi.

Have you received your honor 8 Pro yet?

If so, how's it been? I'm definitely tempted....

Cheers.
    No not yet, shipping from the 27th now.

Will post my findings if/when i receive it. 👍
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-23-2017 01:38 AM