Some Honor 8 video reviews

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I cancelled my preorder based on the tidbit of info found in the 8 vs Axon 7 Android Authority video. I don't like the way scrolling and selecting are handled on the 8.

Never noticed the scrolling and selecting on the fly before you mentioned it.
The h5X does it also.

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
My current phone averages 2 hours 5 minutes SOT. 3 hrs is an improvement but I'm hardly enthusiastic about it. Nothing else really bothers me about the phone. I thought about ordering it tomorrow, but I'm going to keep waiting for the next nexus. I'll decide what I want when the details become official.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I think that sounds like a good plan. Are you waiting on the smaller Nexus or the bigger one? The Nexus sound nice too, but I don't think I want to use my iPhone primarily for the next two months waiting :eek:

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Pocketnow has brought up good points there that I can see will be important for some buyers.
I can't help but think that maybe 4 bills for this might be a bit high.

I'm still planning on getting myself one however.

Thanx for the link Libra!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
These video reviews are getting me excited! Hopefully, there will be a Verizon compatible version in the future

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm going to reduce my linking in here but Phone Arena has also released their review. I would say that it was a decent review overall.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Most definitely, it's a solid review.

The only negative that worries me is the battery life.

He's the only reviewer I have read that has a concern about battery life. Him and one other, I think. It's too early for me to comment on the battery life but haven't had issues.

Aside from my crappy connection at work (the yellow/red part matches with how long I have been at work), it seems okay to me but I just check social media and read so maybe I'm just different.

Attachments

• 143.jpg
    143.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 20