Some Honor 8 video reviews

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Since I keep searching YouTube for honor 8 videos, I have come across two video reviews that are actual reviews (i.e. not first impressions mixed with reviews).

They reviewed ones imported from China(?) but it seems like generally, it seems to be doing pretty good. Check them out:

I would say that these two reviewers are well timed with their reviews :)

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I really liked that last one more than the first one, but both are good reviews. I'm looking forward to people posting reviews after using it for like 4-5 days.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
That one from detroitBORG on YT is the most informative video I've seen yet.

I requested a few other tech bloggers that I enjoy to please review the phone if possible.
I'm sure AC will run an in depth soon also.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
That one from detroitBORG on YT is the most informative video I've seen yet.

I requested a few other tech bloggers that I enjoy to please review the phone if possible.
I'm sure AC will run an in depth soon also.
Agreed! Learned a lot here.

Ooh I hope that they do, and I hope that MrMobile will too :)

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
This isn't a very good video, unless you just want to admire the black version of this phone. In which case, admire away... It looks really nice IMO.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Ooh so Lisa Gade of MobileTechReview has just reviewed it. She seemed to have good things to say, generally. Note that it is a 15 minute video.

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Pocketnow has released a camera review. They left it short as it performs the same as the P9, good to hear!

Their P9 Review

I wish the video camera performed better, it looks similar to what my 2 year old Moto X shoots. But the stills are really great!

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I need more reviews to roll in (*cough* AndroidCentral *cough*) but xdadevelopers (love or hate them) has just posted their review. Glad that he mentioned battery life.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I cancelled my preorder based on the tidbit of info found in the 8 vs Axon 7 Android Authority video. I don't like the way scrolling and selecting are handled on the 8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol