Installed my other tempered glass and this has almost zero halo

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So I figured I'd just try the other one out that came in my two pack and this one pretty much isn't showing signs of any halo around the edges. 1475896128515.jpg1475896135505.jpg1475896142415.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Its made my J&D and I found it in a two pack on Amazon. Soon it's coming off when my full skinomi kit arrives. I personally like the liquid skin better and this kit will cover front, back, tops and side. Entire full coverage. I put a kit like it on my Sony Xperia X and it's perfect. Can't tell it's there but full protection. At that point I'll take case off as it won't be slippery anymore and be fully protected. For now this tempered glass is pretty good. No halo. I believe it's 2.5. Clarity is great probably could use a bit more coverage but then you would of course have the halo.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I don't mind so long as it covers the entire screen and doesn't have a halo
I think you like this tempered glass then. Basically no halo. I may end up keeping it installing my liquid skin then placing this tempered glass back on top for extra protection bc I don't plan on keeping this cool looking of a phone covered up. The Skinomi kit will protect it fully and it won't be slippery anymore. I love this blue color I got. Be far the most unique color blue I've seen. Something about the shade or hue gives it pop but classy.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I've tried glass protectors on phones with slightly curved screens.
They don't fit well and allow dust under the edges.
Pretty much a no go for me.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
This one fits each side perfectly and I get no dust or dirt behind it bc the entire glass covers the what's needed meaning no halo

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I think you like this tempered glass then. Basically no halo. I may end up keeping it installing my liquid skin then placing this tempered glass back on top for extra protection bc I don't plan on keeping this cool looking of a phone covered up. The Skinomi kit will protect it fully and it won't be slippery anymore. I love this blue color I got. Be far the most unique color blue I've seen. Something about the shade or hue gives it pop but classy.

That's awesome! I will keep it in mind when I get there honor 8

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I've tried glass protectors on phones with slightly curved screens.
They don't fit well and allow dust under the edges.
Pretty much a no go for me.

I have used many phones with 2.5d glass like the iPhone 5,6,7 series, note 4,5. They all worked fine, and no halo except for my note 4, but my glass was pretty wide on that one. Especially on the ones without any halo, I had no problems with dust under the edges. Admittedly it is a little uncomfortable to use near the edges, but personally I prefer glass to the plastic screens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech