New themes?

Matt Manahan

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Is there a good place to find Honor 8 themes? I really like that the Honor 8 is customizable with themes, but finding them doesn't seem to be easy. The best place I've found has been huaweiemuithemes.blogspot.com. I've searched the Google Play Store and XDA Forums, but there really aren't that many there.

Is there an official Huawei theme store I'm missing? I also have the Theme Editor app, but I haven't taken the time to create my own yet.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, XDA is your best bet there. I don't think there's a theme store sadly. There is a stand alone stockify theme in the google play store though.

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I would also like a theme store. There are some great themes out there, but they are hard to find. And even though they're not hard to install, I think many people would have trouble moving the files to the right place.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
More importantly is that without the theme store or it being in Google Play it's so hard to know if it's been updated. Not everyone wants to hawk the forum to see if there was an update then go through the download and move files process each time.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
More importantly is that without the theme store or it being in Google Play it's so hard to know if it's been updated. Not everyone wants to hawk the forum to see if there was an update then go through the download and move files process each time.

Right it is about ease of use. Most don't want to spend time tweaking

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae