Anyone tried this case from the Honor Site.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
It comes in clear and clear blue. Protects the four corners well and leaves the sides open without bulk. I ordered it directly from the Honor Site. It's like not having a case on it. 1480374624706.jpg1480374635905.jpg1480374647822.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Not a bad low profile case. I'll give mine a try for a while. I normally don't even use a case so this is better than without. Really just protects the back and four corners.

Etyrnus

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
It's a good minimalist case, will keep scratches off the back. It is as bad a fingerprint magnet as the phone. I found it actually a little slick to hold though.

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I have one and the flip case and really like them both. They provide a little protection. I really like looking at the phone and this case does the trick. Dropped the phone on a wooden floor with the flip case at about 4 ft and not a scratch or problem.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I have one and the flip case and really like them both. They provide a little protection. I really like looking at the phone and this case does the trick. Dropped the phone on a wooden floor with the flip case at about 4 ft and not a scratch or problem.
Did you guys get the clear one like I did or the clear blue one? I went back to the site to order the clear blue but it's sold out.

Etyrnus

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
They have the one you like both with blue or silver corners. Mine's the silver. It looks good with the black and white ones, but I can see where it would stand out some on the blue.

Edit: Amazon is out of stock on the blue temporarily as well, but they have the silver and the gold one, which is surprising, I didn't know they had a gold corner version.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
They have the one you like both with blue or silver corners. Mine's the silver. It looks good with the black and white ones, but I can see where it would stand out some on the blue.

Edit: Amazon is out of stock on the blue temporarily as well, but they have the silver and the gold one, which is surprising, I didn't know they had a gold corner version.

Wait, there's a gold one?! That sounds interesting. The gold version of this phone is interesting to me.

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I have a gold H8 and it looks perfect with the silver. Honor's web site has the silver and blue but pricey when you include shipping.

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I have a gold H8 and it looks perfect with the silver. Honor's web site has the silver and blue but pricey when you include shipping.

Ooh that you have one in real life. Sorry for the slight off topic but is it like a lighter gold? Which one do you use as your main phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463