How long has the Honor 8 been out or released officially?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Just a quick question of when this device was first released. I ask only because since I made the move to Android a year ago now plus or minus, I don't recall the Honor 8 being a brand new release. So of course if this device is a year old, do you guys think there will for sure be an Honor 9? Not that I think it needs to be replaced but more curious of how Honor became a major player? Thanks a bunch my friends

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Just a quick question of when this device was first released. I ask only because since I made the move to Android a year ago now plus or minus, I don't recall the Honor 8 being a brand new release. So of course if this device is a year old, do you guys think there will for sure be an Honor 9? Not that I think it needs to be replaced but more curious of how Honor became a major player? Thanks a bunch my friends

Nah, it's not that old. In the United States, it became available at the end of August. Other parts of the world have different release dates.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Oh okay. Then it's a pretty much recent US release. I wasn't sure. I appreciate the info to all. For some reason I had in my mind 6 to 8 months ago. I was way off. Yes indeed I will be looking forward to the 9 model and we need to hope they don't follow Google and basically produce the Nexus 6p with ever so slight tweaks and then over double the price of the Pixel. As long as they stay real to their strong customer base then we should all hope for another device that is as well a bang for your buck. Hopefully they won't change their value drastically with so much success of the Honor 8. They have got to know the good value is the biggest part of their success. I wouldn't be surprised though if their next flagship is 30 percent higher in price. I watched this happen to the high end automatic Swiss watch industry and lots of companies lost the majority of their customer base. Hope Honor stays down to earth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis