Fingerprint Scanner: How Many Fingerprints?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
How many fingerprints did you enroll into your fingerprint scanner? Do you do more than one, typically?

I've only set up my right index finger, for fear that if I pick my phone up without the purpose of unlocking it and accidentally do so with my left index finger, then it can cause a fumble and/or a drop.

Merry Christmas to all! :)

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I originally did one but then I got tired of wanting to unlock my phone but realizing that I picked it up with the wrong hand so I can't lol.

Index finger for both only. I use my left hand for my phone even though I am right handed Having two has made my life easier!

Merry Christmas to you too!

wcavaliere88

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I originally did one but then I got tired of wanting to unlock my phone but realizing that I picked it up with the wrong hand so I can't lol.

Index finger for both only. I use my left hand for my phone even though I am right handed Having two has made my life easier!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Same here, have both index fingers. Seems to be the easiest setup.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I recommend setting up more than one just in case.

You never know things like lawnmowers, chainsaws, shrub trimmers or a circular saw can remove fingers in the blink of an eye.
Pleez be careful everyone!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I recommend setting up more than one just in case.

You never know things like lawnmowers, chainsaws, shrub trimmers or a circular saw can remove fingers in the blink of an eye.
Pleez be careful everyone!

Yeah, I feel like with my injury luck, I should keep this in mind... ;).