see Open Apps when Unlocking my Phone

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Today I noticed that when I unlock my phone using the fingerprint reader, I can see an open app flash by before the home screen appears.

I did restart my phone but it didn't help.

Has anyone else noticed this?

-Rich

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you trying to keep that from happening, or asking how to keep it on the screen?

(The screen is what it is - if the app isn't supposed to be there, and the phone isn't super fast, you'll see the screen clearing.)

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Are you trying to keep that from happening, or asking how to keep it on the screen?

(The screen is what it is - if the app isn't supposed to be there, and the phone isn't super fast, you'll see the screen clearing.)

I am trying to prevent it. When I unlock my phone I shouldn't see an app which is open. It might be the News Republic app. I just turned off notifications for this app.

Thanks.

-Rich

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to prevent it. When I unlock my phone I shouldn't see an app which is open. It might be the News Republic app. I just turned off notifications for this app.

Thanks.

-Rich

Did you notice any change once you turned off the News Republic app notifications?

richv77

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Update: Sorry for the delay. I did turn Off all notifications for News Republic and that seems to have fixed this issue after a reboot just to be sure. However, I have since turned notifications back on again and I have not noticed this problem again for now.

I cannot find the option "set apps to close on screen lock in the battery menu" that OrangeCoc mentioned.

-Rich

Thanks.

-Rich

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm