New nougat/emui 5 beta update b360

Davide Carozza

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Would someone running the beta be so kind as to tell me how the volume controls work in EMUI 5? My only real gripe about 4.1 is the clunky volume controller--well, that and a few notifications that can't be turned off, but those don't affect functionality.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I've not had the opportunity to try 5.0 out personally but I've read it has some changes. I truly hope Honor doesn't fall victim to pure Android. I say that not because I dislike stock Android but rather the EMUI interface is one of a kind. I actually love it. Not once have I thought about downloading my paid app version of Nova. Honor although I hear gripes about 4.1 did a awesome job with the user interface and made it an enjoyable experience and one that's seamless and very smooth with basically zero lag. Pure Android is great but it's not seamless and you will experience lag from time to time. I hope Honor, honors their roots and only tweaks it jumping to 5.0. Innovation always prevails in any type high end merchandise from tech to my other passion, high end automatic mostly Swiss movement watches. Diver type pieces on a nice bracelet to be exact. By the way guys and ladies, have any of you experienced problems with forum apps not ever refreshing to show the different type forums? All my devices it's doing the same thing. It just spins a circle to never refresh to show the forum categories page. I'm having to use Google chrome to post now and it's a huge pain. Also I'm unable to post pics this way as well or I would have posted my favorite expensive high end automatic chrono diver piece I just purchased. Let me know if you all are having the same issue I've had for a week plus now. Thanks to all

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I've not had the opportunity to try 5.0 out personally but I've read it has some changes. I truly hope Honor doesn't fall victim to pure Android. I say that not because I dislike stock Android but rather the EMUI interface is one of a kind. I actually love it. Not once have I thought about downloading my paid app version of Nova. Honor although I hear gripes about 4.1 did a awesome job with the user interface and made it an enjoyable experience and one that's seamless and very smooth with basically zero lag. Pure Android is great but it's not seamless and you will experience lag from time to time. I hope Honor, honors their roots and only tweaks it jumping to 5.0. Innovation always prevails in any type high end merchandise from tech to my other passion, high end automatic mostly Swiss movement watches. Diver type pieces on a nice bracelet to be exact. By the way guys and ladies, have any of you experienced problems with forum apps not ever refreshing to show the different type forums? All my devices it's doing the same thing. It just spins a circle to never refresh to show the forum categories page. I'm having to use Google chrome to post now and it's a huge pain. Also I'm unable to post pics this way as well or I would have posted my favorite expensive high end automatic chrono diver piece I just purchased. Let me know if you all are having the same issue I've had for a week plus now. Thanks to all

Trust me, emui 5 isn't stock Android... There are obvious differences between the Honor 8 on nougat and my pixel xl

edwin walke

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
If EMUI on the Honor 8 is the same as the Huawei Mate 9 you will be happy. It actually has a feature to learn and update to maintain the efficiency of the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12