FB Messenger issues

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone experienced slow downs of the app or the app having problems playing video clips or gifs in messenger ? Sometimes everything works perfect, other times it can't load small video clips or gifs. I can't figure it out.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi! Have you tried logging yourself out of Messenger and then back in again? I find that doing that will often reset any bugs I've encountered

HonorUSA_Joy

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
Hello Stalonge! We are sorry to hear about this inconvenience you are experiencing at this time. We would recommend making sure that all your apps that you are using are currently updated, The update will fix and bugs and glitches you may be experiencing. If it is not updated this will cause the app to run slowly and can even exit out at times. We also advice checking your signal strength to make sure you are receiving bars in your area from the cell towers. If neither of these solutions are not successful it would be best to contact your current network carrier. (JJ)

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello Stalonge! We are sorry to hear about this inconvenience you are experiencing at this time. We would recommend making sure that all your apps that you are using are currently updated, The update will fix and bugs and glitches you may be experiencing. If it is not updated this will cause the app to run slowly and can even exit out at times. We also advice checking your signal strength to make sure you are receiving bars in your area from the cell towers. If neither of these solutions are not successful it would be best to contact your current network carrier. (JJ)

I actually don't think it's an issue with the Phone, I think it's an issue with the way FB messenger incorporated gifs in their app, but thanks !

HonorUSA_Joy

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
We understand, we would advise checking with the third-party app. This will help resolve the issues you may be having with it. Thank you for your reply! (JJ)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781