Hidden Pressure Sensing Screen in the Honor 8???

lumivalo

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
While going through the activities (with my trusty Nova Launcher), I found an interesting few entries, all with name that imply a pressure-sensing screen (screenshots below). Could this be a hidden feature in the Honor 8, or a forgotten remnant from a future or past phone equipped with the technology? I'm not sure - but let me know what you think in the comments!

Screenshot_20170215-231818.jpg

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
While going through the activities (with my trusty Nova Launcher), I found an interesting few entries, all with name that imply a pressure-sensing screen (screenshots below). Could this be a hidden feature in the Honor 8, or a forgotten remnant from a future or past phone equipped with the technology? I'm not sure - but let me know what you think in the comments!

View attachment 252239

This might probably be the shortcuts available in 7.1 where you long press and the app icon in a screen and gives you the shortcuts. Not sure though, just a guess....

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Pressure sensitivity is a little different though, and requires different touch technology, it's a different input to long presses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma