dBrand has Honor 8 skins! Anyone wanna try it?

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
OMGOSH those look amazing!!! I'd love one! Thank you so much for the link!!

I love the white marble look!!

You're welcome! Same, I think that would look so nice. I'm leaning towards that when I get my phone back. That or the bamboo because white honor 8 lol

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You're welcome! Same, I think that would look so nice. I'm leaning towards that when I get my phone back. That or the bamboo because white honor 8 lol

Yes, absolutely! Both of those skins would look totally amazing with a white Honor 8!

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I noticed something awesome today. dBrand now sells skins for the Honor 8. This is great because they only make skins for popular phones. Does anyone want to try one?

Check them out here: https://dbrand.com/shop/huawei-honor-8-skins?utm_mnsid=UUacUvbUpU5697150

I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS.

I've been tweeting to them every now and then asking. So glad they did this ! I was forced to get a slick wraps one and it did not fit good at all. Was too narrow and too long ,camera cut outs did not line up as well

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS.

I've been tweeting to them every now and then asking. So glad they did this ! I was forced to get a slick wraps one and it did not fit good at all. Was too narrow and too long ,camera cut outs did not line up as well

Thank you for your work in getting this to happen! I was shocked to see it myself!

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered the black leather front and back for my Axon 7 :)
Maybe they'll offer a set for the Huawei M9 coming up.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the black leather front and back for my Axon 7 :)
Maybe they'll offer a set for the Huawei M9 coming up.

That type would look so great on your phone! Enjoy, and let us know when it comes!

Also, what did shipping cost, if you don't mind me asking?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the shipping costs, guys! I'm in Canada but that's certainly an easy fee to pay LOOL. Is everyone getting front and back skins or just back ones? Or if you were to get one, would you get both or just front/back?

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the shipping costs, guys! I'm in Canada but that's certainly an easy fee to pay LOOL. Is everyone getting front and back skins or just back ones? Or if you were to get one, would you get both or just front/back?
You're welcome!

I'll probably get a back one only unless I can find a way to protect the screen and use a front one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae