Hey guys it's been a while since I've signed in. Anything new?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Everyone still loving their honor 8? Have I missed anything important. My mom unfortunately was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and I've been very busy caring for her. I typically stay tuned to the forum but of course you can understand. Just checking to see what I've missed. Anyone can fill me in I'd appreciate it.

Don

Andrew_404

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Don, nothing to report I havent even received the B380 update yet. Still on B360. Warmest regards and best wishes for your mum. Can't imagine what you're going through right now. Best of luck to you OK.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Don, as someone who cared for their father who was ill, I can certainly understand how busy you must be, and how hard things must be for you. If you ever want to talk, drop me a message!

And nope, nothing new to report, really. Not from what I've been seeing, anyway!

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Don, as someone who cared for their father who was ill, I can certainly understand how busy you must be, and how hard things must be for you. If you ever want to talk, drop me a message!

And nope, nothing new to report, really. Not from what I've been seeing, anyway!
Thank you guys so much for those kind thoughtful words! I cannot express how deeply I appreciate hearing that. My mom or I should say everyones mom is special and it's quite hard at the moment. Hope to be more active soon. I've enjoyed being a part of the group here as it's one of the more interactive forums on the site as I've been on a lot of them going through all the phones I have had. See you guys soon and I hope to report good news as I'm staying optimistic for my mom. Thank you guys again for the kind posts.

Don

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you guys so much for those kind thoughtful words! I cannot express how deeply I appreciate hearing that. My mom or I should say everyones mom is special and it's quite hard at the moment. Hope to be more active soon. I've enjoyed being a part of the group here as it's one of the more interactive forums on the site as I've been on a lot of them going through all the phones I have had. See you guys soon and I hope to report good news as I'm staying optimistic for my mom. Thank you guys again for the kind posts.

Don

Yes, hoping you are doing alright and prayers for your mom!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo