Wondering if I'll come back now

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I definitely came back to honor or rather back to EMUI. I just can't see why anyone would not like the interface you get from it. It's as smooth as butter and isn't in any way like Android or stock Android at all. Once Huawei in probably 3 years max rivals Samsung for second place behind apple, I think we will see EMUI be branded and launched as another software choice for the mobile industry. That's 5 years off about. I'm predicting now and like I have been for the past year just watch and see what happens. I recently read an article about Huawei being in third place at the moment and their plan to hit the US market so when they finally commit then it'll start off very slow for the first year then watch the second year grow at an unbelievable rate then by year three they will be neck to neck with Samsung and by year 5 will have second place world wide. This is my prediction that I've been thinking about since I started using honor and EMUI. I'm excited to see it happen and watch how it happens but that article said they will probably commit to hitting the US hard which means they will be a carrier name too when 5g hits which in right in line with my prediction. I was amazed to finally see an article on it and a writer brace enough to stick his neck out there and write it. He sees it and in a few years it will be real. Big things to come people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol