Comic Sans Font

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Can someone explain the font file rename and transfer please again

Since I'll be getting a new unit I'll have to transfer my favorite font back over to it. Can the poster who explained it so well to me please repost that again so I'll be ready to transfer the font on Tuesday when my honor arrives. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
When I go to download my font it's not allowing me to rename it. It keeps saying failed. What am I doing wrong if anyone can help me please. I'm trying to download comic sans font. Please help if you don't mind.

Thanks,

Don

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
When I go to download my font it's not allowing me to rename it. It keeps saying failed. What am I doing wrong if anyone can help me please. I'm trying to download comic sans font. Please help if you don't mind.

Thanks,

Don
So long as you aren't using disallowed characters there shouldn't be any reason you can't rename the file. What file explorer app are you using, and what precisly are you trying to rename the font file to?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So long as you aren't using disallowed characters there shouldn't be any reason you can't rename the file. What file explorer app are you using, and what precisly are you trying to rename the font file to?
Let me show you. I've got the file renamed now to hwt. I'm now trying to move it or copy it to hwthemes but I can't locate that that folder upon me clicking move or copy to??? Does that make sense? I've got it downloaded and renamed but I just can't get it over to hw themes for some reason which if I could would enable me to choose it as my font. Somehow I did it right on my last honor 8 but this one I've hit a brick wall. Please help man.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Here ya go. From this point I cannot get it over to hw themes. What am I missing?
a3a57f10023859af8f6a481b1b212c64.jpg

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Let me show you. I've got the file renamed now to hwt. I'm now trying to move it or copy it to hwthemes but I can't locate that that folder upon me clicking move or copy to??? Does that make sense? I've got it downloaded and renamed but I just can't get it over to hw themes for some reason which if I could would enable me to choose it as my font. Somehow I did it right on my last honor 8 but this one I've hit a brick wall. Please help man.
First, I strongly advise using a different file browser if that's the stock one you are using. I personally recommend Root Explorer ($3.99 USD), or it's free version Explorer. Navigate the base internal storage path to locate "hwthemes". Open another internal storage tab, find the font file, long-press it then tap the scissors button. Now tap on the tab that has the theme folder open and tap the paste button.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
85769d98caa02771005680ad2fe8760f.jpg

Got it guys and pretty girls! I was only moving from the selected directory and I tried the file manger internally and all the files I had transferred were there but the internal file manger pushed them through. This is my new font. Had to make it large but it's my favorite font. Called comic sans. So finally. Thank you to those who tried to help me. I appreciate your time.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Fixing your thread title (Need some help guys and pretty girls please).

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Can someone explain the font file rename and transfer please again

Since I'll be getting a new unit I'll have to transfer my favorite font back over to it. Can the poster who explained it so well to me please repost that again so I'll be ready to transfer the font on Tuesday when my honor arrives. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried to search?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site

What's the problem with my thread header? Guys and pretty gals is very respectful. What's the problem?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site

There was no point in changing my thread header mod!!! Leave me be. I'm respectful and at least I interact. I can easily go away and don't think I won't let James know why either.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

What's the problem with my thread header? Guys and pretty gals is very respectful. What's the problem?

Your topic wasn't clear. "Need some help guys and pretty girls please" said nothing about wanting to put Comic Sans on your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.