So I got my replacement charger about week ago. Since I am on school break I had not tested it out. I tested it yesterday. It gave no power to my Chromebook at all! The old charger still did, and any other USB charger I tried did as well. I contacted Google and they are of course sending me out another without question. The customer service was great might I add. Any else have this issue at all though?
Big Red Note 3
- 12-28-2013, 09:04 AM #2
Re: Replacement charger
I love it other than the charger issue. Google has been great with the support. Although I would suggest going for the new Asus Chromebook. I probably would have if I had known it was coming when I bought this one.
- By yulandop in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 20Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:16 PM
- By Hitch_Itch in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2014, 06:20 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2014, 07:31 AM
- By mattjopete in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2013, 12:04 PM
- By stepaul8 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:48 PM