HP Slate 8 pro

maxche

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Just finished reading the Spec's on this thing and it looks like the perfect tablet I've been waiting for. I wish Samsung would pick up their skirt and get dirty on the galaxy tabs but until they do I'm seriously considering picking up this guy. I've been on an iPad 2 and need to get away from the apple ecosystem.

What are your impressions on this tablet and do you think there will be community support for it. I don't want something I can't root.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Just finished reading the Spec's on this thing and it looks like the perfect tablet I've been waiting for. I wish Samsung would pick up their skirt and get dirty on the galaxy tabs but until they do I'm seriously considering picking up this guy. I've been on an iPad 2 and need to get away from the apple ecosystem.

What are your impressions on this tablet and do you think there will be community support for it. I don't want something I can't root.

Check out the review below and see if that helps in your decision. Also you might want to wait for the Galaxy Tab S2 to come out. They are supposed to be different form factors now.

Hands-on with HP's Pro Slate 8 (and the giant 12-inch one) and its crazy stylus | Android Central

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463