- 2 Posts
- 05-12-2013, 03:22 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: HP Slate 7 Android Tablet Review
I have a slightly different view.
The build quality of mine is good, there are a number of unbranded ones around this price point that are very plastic and poorly made.
I like the fact that the buttons stand proud as it makes them easy for my older fingers to press.
Another positive is the support. I had a problem within the settings menu when selecting the Display option. it would come up with the message "Settings has stopped". HP did some diagnosis and issued a new ROM update within 24 hours. mine is currently HP_Slate 7 1.05.6_user following the upgrade if it helps.
Screen has a slightly strange feel to the surface.
No HP branding, tools or utilities (apart from print). Its plain vanilla Android.
No accessories yet (however Nexus 7 cases fit it they are not the tight fitting style)
Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 2
- By hanexs in forum Lenovo Android TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 04:43 PM
- By jacoblee23 in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2011, 03:54 AM
- By rugbyua9 in forum Other TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2011, 11:43 PM
- By jfultz14976 in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2010, 11:09 PM
- By bmoore in forum Dell StreakReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2010, 10:13 PM