touchstone and exhibition mode

hanly2

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
If I was to install android on my tp would my touchstone still work and could I still get some sort of exhibiton mode. I love to put the tp on googlemusic and just throw it on the touchstone and it plays my music while doing a picture slideshow from photobucket. This might actually be the one thing that would keep me from switching to android.

jsgraphicart

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I dont have a TouchPad with Android on it (I wish I did though). But just speaking in general knowledge, I would think your TouchPad will still charge on the Touchpad. I dont think it has anything to do with the operating system. As far as exhibition, the only way you would get that is if there is an android app that acts like exhibition mode, opening up when charged. It wouldnt be available to you with just the android install but if there is an app that does the same thing then youre good.

Mr. Orange 645

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
yes it still charges just fine on the touchstone and it automatically enters the Android media mode. You have to go into settings and turn off data for it to work for some reason though. But since the TP doesn't have a data radio that doesn't effect any of the functionality

CM7 rocks on the TP btw.

hanly2

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
so how does android media mode work? Will it automatically stream a slideshow from photobucket when I put it on the touchpad?