Most stable android for hp touchpad?

kurite

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I just bought a hp touchpad not to long ago and realized how much better it seemed with android. So what is the most stable and trusted version of android I should put on it? Also as much fun as its going to be, I still need it for class. Is there a program that can not only view powerpoints but also draw notes on the slides???
thank you very much

ncinerate

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I just bought a hp touchpad not to long ago and realized how much better it seemed with android. So what is the most stable and trusted version of android I should put on it? Also as much fun as its going to be, I still need it for class. Is there a program that can not only view powerpoints but also draw notes on the slides???
thank you very much

Right now everything is based on the CM7 android port. The MIUI and the XRON builds are both, at their core, largely CM7.

My suggestion is just get the vanilla CM7 alpha 3.5 installed for now, then you can easily experiment with XRON or MIUI from clockworkmod (backup/install, then restore your backup if you don't like the changes).

All of this will be moot soon, as an ICS build is sure to hit fairly soon. That will almost certainly be the way to go once it is available.

hanly2

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Is it worth installing the xron with the new 3.5, not sure what the difference between the 3 and 3.5 was I just got done installing the 3.5 from scratch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith