how long does the battery last with cm7 alpha 3.5??

dharma89

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I am eager to install cm7 but not before the battery is have been fully solved.
and I have heard there is 3.5 is released and this time there is no mention of battery so i wonder if it is been fully resolved or not solved at all this time.

let me know how long it lasts! thanks.

leebtyler

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
cant be specific, but im using 3.5 at the moment, battery life is stated at 9hrs for me, and i know ive gotten at least 6 out of it before i got bored and turned it off, this was intermittent browsing and playing with apps using an app that manages my battery life and usage, hope that helps.

dignitary

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
My battery life is just as good if not better than my experience with webOS on the unit. They took care of the draining issue amongst the first releases.

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
my battery life is subpar. after seeing this problem I also tried to throttle cpu on sleep. Altogether it got a little better. However it doesn't come close to what I get in webos. I would say 2/3rds compared to webos.

reading the xron thread and cm7 thread it seems to be a problem for a number of people. sometimes a reflash works and improves battery life. that did not help for me though.

hope this gets better in the future

DemonHighwayman

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
My battery life since alpha 2 is comparable to webos if not better. I think everyone is starting to realise that there are hardware variations with the touchpad. So everyone has been getting a slightly different experience with android on the touchpad.
The only way to find out how it'll work on your touchpad is to load up cm7 and give it a go. It's not going to do any damage installing it, and if the battery life does suck then you don't need to use it until a newer rom comes along which may sort it for you, after all it boots to webos by default after android is installed.
So nothing ventured, nothing gained !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance