Firefox CM9

Dvdfab

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello all!
Great forum! I've learned quite a lot from here, must be from the best :)
I've installed ICS on the touchpad and it runs beautifully. I also have Firefox installed. The
problem that's driving me crazy is that I can't figure out how to have Firefox display full non-mobile websites like say, MLB.com.
I've figured out how to do this with the stock browser and I could just use that but Im the type that this will drive me insane until I can figure it out. I can't find anything within the Firefox settings.
Anyone one figure this out? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

atulmodi

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Use Dolphin browser and then in setting just select Desktop format and you are done. But for firefox I had same issue and I switched to Dolphin and very happy.

atulmodi

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Nothing wrong with ICS browser. But on other hand nothing wrong to try third party browser.

Dolphin is most used browser next to basic available browser in Ipad (safari), android pads(android browser).

So when use the basic browser and third party side by side, can only realise the advantage one has over other.

Here it looks like, third-party word is not used in nice tone.

All apps are third party and those apps make all those tablet and phone system more fantastic. Otherwise look at Hp touchpad with little 1000 apps. Though Hp touch pad is excellent in hardware and basic operating system, user try to avoid it use, once start to use android. Thanks to those 3rddddddd party apps.