Looks like we're getting Nightly Builds

Mutoidi

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
This just came up on my phones Google news feed.

CyanogenMod 9 for the HP TouchPad gets nightly updates | Android Community

Edit: Here, found some more info/links:
https://plus.google.com/111443373232478614682/posts - Erik Hardesty's Google+
https://twitter.com/#!/cm_tenderloin - The actual nightlys

Yes.. 'dalingrin' estimates no more 'Alpha' versions of CM9 now. Just progressing towards 'Beta'...

Here are the actual 'actual' Nightlys (note the recent jump in download nos.!):

Techerrata Downloads - Browsing tenderloin

Enjoy!

:)

BakonGuy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Are there any changelogs for these nightlys? Or at least an issue tracker? I'd like to keep up to date, im excited for the potential of this tablet.

JamoStu

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Stupid question probably, but do I have to install all of the updates? Or will installing the most recent one get me caught up?

Mutoidi

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Stupid question probably, but do I have to install all of the updates? Or will installing the most recent one get me caught up?

Most recent will 'include' all previous.
Do backup before you install your 1st one though.. just so you've got something to 'fall back on' if one of these nightly updates 'borks' everything (extremely UNlikely, but always better to be safe then sorry)!

:)

gmguk

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi, hope some one can help me! I've installed the latest zip, but now my Market (Play!) App is broken. I can access the market on a browser, just not using the app!?
Also, even tho I have reverted to an earlier zip, it still won't work - any ideas?

Mutoidi

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi, hope some one can help me! I've installed the latest zip, but now my Market (Play!) App is broken. I can access the market on a browser, just not using the app!?
Also, even tho I have reverted to an earlier zip, it still won't work - any ideas?

Update your 'gapps' file to V.'20120317' also?

Google Apps - RootzWiki

(Nightly 20120318 has a really nice zappy bootloader!!) :)

Last edited:

gmguk

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, had re-installed gapps and rolled back, but will try this suggestion, thanks! G:D

And WOW! Really liking that. New bootloader screen with. 20120318! All is good again.

Last edited:

bfc99

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie currently running the latest alpha build on my TP. To install the latest nightly build do I just use Clockwork mod?
Regards
Bfc99

BakonGuy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie currently running the latest alpha build on my TP. To install the latest nightly build do I just use Clockwork mod?
Regards
Bfc99

Put the zip on your SD card, go into clockworkmod, clear cache and system (Warning: Do not format system on any build after Alpha2, learned this the hard way), flash the zip and the gapps zip, then boot.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge